From fancy cars and expensive clothes to fine dining and exotic vacations, there are many ways you can spend your hard-earned dollars. And there is nothing wrong with rewarding yourself for a job well done — but what would happen if you rewarded someone else instead?
While the concept that giving to others can make you feel good about yourself is not revolutionary, there are several more subtle ways that giving your money or time for a cause can benefit your psychological, spiritual and emotional well-being.
Here are five reasons why you should donate to the Kiwanis of Greater South Cobb
1. Donations are tax deductible.
2. Giving to charity can improve your sense of wellbeing.
3. Supporting our causes can help keep you informed about issues of social injustice.
4. Giving to charity out of spiritual conviction can strengthen your spiritual life.
5. Volunteering with our non-profit can result in many physical and social benefits.